We are proud to launch the Saltire Capital Partners Insight Series. The series is designed to provide access to our extensive network of seasoned industry leaders, investors & entrepreneurs in a unique one-on-one setting. Here they share with our audience their insights, top tips and advice in relation to issues that are most relevant to mid-market business.
In the first instalment in the series Saltire Capital’s Peter Gardiner sits down with CyberCX’s Charlie O’Connell to discuss Cyber Security:
- What to do if you experience a Cyber attack
- Stop the bleed
- Emergency Response
- Notify insurance
- 3 Top tips for SME’s in relation to Cyber Security
- Make it easy to get online for employees
- Utilise behavioural analytics
- Identify threats relevant to your actual business and utilise as-a-service tools.
- Cyber threats in a Mergers & Acquisition context
- Threat to the transaction
- Threat from the transaction.
- Key considerations for SME’s in choosing a Cyber Security provider
- Has actual client references
- Has a deep technical understanding
- Ideally a software provider.