Over the last three decades Greater Western Sydney has steadily emerged as a jewel in the economic crown of New South Wales. The third largest economy in Australia, the region comprises 8 per cent of GDP and is expected to absorb two-thirds of Sydney’s population growth over the next five years.
Population growth is driving demand for housing, services and recreational options to make the area more productive, liveable, sustainable and economically stable.
Our latest white paper profiles 13 emerging economic and social growth opportunities across the region, including:
- the Bankstown Factory of the Future
- an electric bus manufacturing plant to support the NSW government’s move to a zero-emissions bus fleet by 2030
- 3D printing and advanced manufacturing facilities
- development of a world-class agribusiness precinct
- expansion of social housing.
Download the white paper
Our white paper is essential reading for anyone considering commercial investment opportunities that support growth in the Greater Western Sydney region. Download your complimentary copy by completing the form below.